SAP ON AZURE
Planning your SAP Migration to Azure
- Building the Business Case
- Proof of Concept
- SAP Landscape Assessment
- Migration Readiness Assessment
Migrating SAP Applications to Azure
- Minimizing downtime – homogeneous and heterogeneous migrations
- Optimized migration
- Strengthen SAP security
- Migrating to SAP S/4HANA
Operating SAP Applications to Azure
- Improve Monitoring and Self-Service with Lemongrass Cloud Platform (LCP)
- DevOps for SAP
- Continuous financial improvement
This involves a series of deep dives from which we produce the following for your detailed Business Case:
- Target Architecture – Leveraging SAP, Microsoft, and Lemongrass Best Practices, we design a Target Architecture for your SAP on Azure. This includes Product Versions, Sizing, Layouts, High-Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Restore, and Uptime designs.
- IaaS Run Cost Model – Based on the Target Architecture and any other agreements with Azure, we create a 3-year IaaS Cost Model for the landscape.
- Migration Approach – We work with you to select the appropriate migration approach per SAP system to balance downtime duration, cost, and transformation objectives.
- Migration Plan – The migration approaches are combined with key milestones to generate a migration schedule with a supporting migration cost.
- Target Operating Model – Based on your partner strategy, the Target Operating Model shows which capabilities need to be in place, and delivered by which party, in order to successfully manage the landscape on Azure.
- Operate Run Costs – The ongoing costs to manage SAP on Azure, based on the Target Operating Model.
- Further Advice – We identify additional recommendations to help prepare and execute your migration to Azure.